COVID-19 has transformed the way that physicians are interacting with patients. We recently interviewed Carly Brown the Co-founder and CEO of the patient fieldwork agency Liberating Research. Alongside having a wealth of experience from interacting with patients and physicians, Carly also has MS and has her own personal account to share on the impact of COVID-19 on her patient journey.
During this conversation Carly shares her views on:
- How COVID-19 has impacted patient’s lives
- How appointments have changed
- The types of physician-patient interactions
- What it’s been like for newly diagnosed patients
- The impact of COVID-19 on carers
- Key considerations on recruiting patients moving forward
Take a look at the video to hear this personal account from a unique perspective considering patients, HCPs, carers and the overall toll on the patient journey.